February 6, 2012
February 13, 2012
Camera Ready Due:
February 27, 2012
May 25, 2012
Workshop Paper Submission
Authors are invited to submit full papers for the workshop via the EDAS Conference Management System. Only original papers describing previously unpublished, not currently under review by another conference or jounal, addressing state-of-the-art research and development must be submitted.
All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the workshop proceedings, published by Springer-Verlag, in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
The first page should include paper title, an abstract of about 150 words, 3-5 keywords indicating the paper topic area and symposium, name and affiliation of author(s) as well as the corresponding author's e-mail and postal addresses. Maximum paper length is 8 pages (in Springer format). No extra pages are permitted.
Networking 2012 Workshops are using EDAS. In order to submit, you must first create an EDAS account. EDAS will provide you with a submissions homepage where you can register your paper submission and make appropriate changes.
How to use EDAS to submit your paper:
- Logging in to EDAS: To submit your paper you have to login to the EDAS system. If you do not have an account on the EDAS system yet you have to create a new EDAS account.
- Register your Paper: After login click "Submit paper" to list conferences which are accepting submissions. Select
- Workshop ETICS 2012
- Workshop HetsNets: Future Heterogeneous Networks 2012
- Workshop Computing in Networks 2012
to start the submission process. "Registering the paper" records the paper's title, abstract, topics and authors in EDAS. Before submitting a manuscript for review, the paper has to be registered.
- Adding Authors: Click "My papers" to see the list of your papers registered at conferences. Click on the symbol below "Add and delete authors" to modify the list of authors of your paper. Enter each author using either their EDAS identifier or their last name. Each author must be registered in EDAS.
- Submitting and Uploading your Paper: After registering your paper submission and adding the authors, you must upload your actual paper in .pdf format (papers in .doc format will not be accepted). You can upload your paper on the "My papers" page by clicking on the symbol below "Upload".
- After your submission, reviews of your paper can be accessed from your submission list.
Camera Ready Paper Submission Guidelines
To ensure that the accepted papers will be published in the workshop proceedings, the authors are required to complete the following tasks by the stated deadlines:
- Camera-ready papers are to be submitted online by 27 February 2012.
- At least one author of each paper must be registered by 27 February 2012. For more information about the registration please refer to the registration instructions page.
These are hard deadlines due to the tight schedule. A paper will NOT be published in the workshop proceedings if the deadlines are not met. No appeals will be accepted.
Download and Complete the Copyright Form
Download, complete and sign the copyright form. All manuscripts must be accompanied by a signed copyright form. Please note that failure to submit the completed and signed copyright form may result in the exclusion of the paper from the conference proceedings.
Download and Complete the Authors Information Form
Download and complete the authors' information form. Please note Springer will e-mail a final PDF file to the contact author for proof-reading, thus please ensure that the contact author can be reached via e-mail until 31 April 2012. This message will come from Springer and will have an attachment (the PDF file), so authors should make sure that e-mails with attachments are not automatically filtered out.
Online Submission via EDAS
Please go to EDAS and log in with your EDAS user ID and password. Under the "My papers" tab you will find a list of your current papers. Select the one(s) from workshop and on the paper's individual page upload the camera-ready version via the upload link provided in the field "Final manuscript".
- The input/source files
- For LaTeX users
- LaTeX files for the text with the main Latex file named “main.tex”
- PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures
- ANY special style files, bibtex files, templates, and special fonts you may have used
- For Word users: the Microsoft Word DOC (not DOCX) file named “main.doc” including all figures
- For LaTeX users
- A PDF file of the final version of the paper
- The completed and signed IFIP copyright form
- The authors information form
In case of a problem with the submission please send email to corresponding workshop chair.